The Federal Reserve Open Market Committee meets today, which means investors and real estate experts might squirm in their seats a bit over interest rates.
1. Get up to speed on what experts are expecting the Fed to do today. Check back at Bankrate later today to find out what Bernanke said -- and how to translate it into plan 'ol English.
2. So you bought four plane tickets to Italy, went on a shopping spree and took out money on your credit card? No, that wasn't you? Follow these steps to recover if you're a victim of credit card fraud.
3. At least you can use cash for your shopping spree at yard sales this summer until that credit card fraud situation gets squared away.
4. Read all about it: A politician is shying away from transparency. (It doesn't seem like news exactly, does it?) OK, maybe that's not entirely fair to say about Mitt Romney, who is stalling the release of his 2011 tax return and dealing with an Internal Revenue Service audit.
5. If you have a complaint about your credit card or banking account, the CFPB is taking consumer complaints and might be able to help you out.