Diamonds! You can never have enough diamonds! On a necklace, on your wrist, on your face, your clothing, your dog, on your other diamonds -- diamonds everywhere! Make sure you get the real deal and not an imitation. This and diamonds, today on Bankrate.com.
1. Learn the difference between man-made and real diamonds before buying that ring. However, if you go with the former, you might not want your future spouse to see this video.
2. But if you think your future spouse is going to sit on the couch all day to watch feetball instead of getting a job, we've got a video for that, too.
3. The couch may be the only viable option, though: June's jobs report is pretty disappointing. But at least it's keeping mortgage rates down.
4. Like living on the edge? Think bike helmets and youth sport concussion safety are for sissies? Which state is the best danger zone for you?
5. Speaking of sissies, investors need to stop fleeing their stocks when the market starts entering the danger zone.