Looks like robots could be driving you around in your car in the near future. Clearly scientists haven't seen enough movies such as "2001: A Space Odyssey" and "I, Robot." It might be in your best interest to leave your pod bay door open a crack. This and more, today on Bankrate.com (run by and for humans since 1976).
1. In the near future, robots will drive our cars, and the folks behind the technology are calling this safer. "Computer, turn left before you drive into that river." "I'm sorry, Driver. I'm afraid I can't do that." Can't wait.
2. Here's a much less horrifying scenario: What if your car automatically checked your alcohol level as soon as you got behind the wheel? Then drove you into a river upon confirming you are too drunk to notice anyway.
3. Youth is really the only important thing in life. That, and beauty. And being really ridiculously good looking. And maybe shedding all that extra weight. All really the most important facets of life. Too bad getting surgery to achieve this is so expensive.
4. Maybe you could afford that breast lift/tummy tuck/chemical peel if you got yourself a new job. Just avoid these job-search don'ts, or your current job might fire you first.
5. Love basketball? Have a favorite player? Ever love that player so much that you wished there were a way to trust them with your finances? Enter the Magic Johnson prepaid card. Dribble that to the bank.