Food inflation sort of sounds like a good thing! Your food just magically expands, and world hunger problems are a thing of the past. Well, that's wrong. It's a bad thing. Your food stays the same size, and in some cases even shrinks, and the only things growing are the prices. This and more, today on Bankrate.com
1. Don't let food inflation fill you up with rage. Here's how to fight back.
2. Here are the top 10 cars people were able to get ... for a steal. (See what I did there?)
3. If Europe is such a great place, why aren't people going there all the time? Oh, that's right. It's tres cher (very expensive).
4. Do you steer clear of anything investing related? Here are six common excuses why people avoid investments like a cash-gobbling monster made of sharp blades and acidic tears.
5. Are ATMs becoming obsolete? That could be the case sometime in the future.