Light some fireworks, hoist up that flag and pet an eagle! It's time for a rockin' 'Merican celebraish! What better way to honor the U.S. of A. than with a true red, white and blue American car, such as the Nissan Altima four-door sedan? This and more, today on Bankrate.com.
1. Love America? Love money? You might be shocked to hear they aren't mutually exclusive. Show your patriotism by purchasing a new car at a discount around the Fourth of July!
2. Do you want show your love for America but know you're too cool to do it in such a mainstream way as firing up a grill and cooking up some boring hamburgers? Send that beef patty off on a bottle rocket and throw some Uncle Sam-approved pork brain on that bun instead.
3. Celebrate another American pastime by obsessing over celebrities, their relationships and their financial problems. Drama-bomb!
4. Exercise your Second Amendment rights by reading about revolvers and credit scores! Oh wait, this isn't about shooting plastic to erase debt? How embarrassing ... America!
5. So maybe after World War II, the American dream consisted of living in the suburbs. Well America changes, and if you want to continue dreaming in red, white and blue, you best get yourself to a city, stat!