How much house can you afford? Two hundred dollars? One hundred dollars? Can you even afford a house? This and more, today on Bankrate.com.
1. When buying a house, it's generally a good idea to know how much you can afford. Here's how to figure that out.
2. Are you a stay-at-home parent? Then you can never build, or heck, even get credit, right? WRONG! Here are more stay-at-home credit myths you're probably wrong about, too.
3. Get what you want out of customer service with five handy tips.
4. Food inflation is gearing up for a fight, and you look like an easy target. Are you just gonna sit there? Of course not! You're gonna fight back!
5. Do you have flood insurance? No? Get it. You're welcome.