Friday's finally here, and we have a smorgasbord of personal finance goodies to get you through the day before you high-tail it out of the office to start your weekend.
1. Gaga ooh la la ... Queen of the "little monsters" is one of the five highest-paid musicians under 30.
2. Checking out a new ride? Make sure it falls on the list of the year's top cars for quality.
3. Baby boomers beware: Investment scams targeting you are on the rise.
4. The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau is punishing Capital One for deceptively selling add-ons to customers. Let this be a lesson to other credit card issuers.
5. Good news, there is a spike in homebuilder stocks.
Follow me on Twitter @CrissiPonder.