Happy Monday, and welcome to July, the month of backyard barbecues, road trips, water and joyriding.
1. Check out the best gas-saving trucks, SUVs and minivans here. You can have the road-trip ride of your dreams, and save on fuel costs too!
2. While you're road-tripping or otherwise enjoying summer's offerings, your insurance needs may change. Here's what you need to know.
3. You may want to take a break from all the fun and give to the less fortunate to help them combat the summer blues, like Las Vegas mogul Steve Wynn did recently. Don't have $2 million lying around to donate? There are plenty of volunteer opportunities in your community.
4. And no summer is complete without a personal finance tune-up ... right? Ladies, take note: A recent study found that many college-educated women have subpar rates of financial literacy.
5. When you work on getting your finances in order, you might have a shiny upgraded bank branch to visit. Banks are starting to add features such as cafes, and a new survey shows that consumers want more amenities from their local bank branch. I'd like to suggest free cupcakes.