Happy Hump Day! Today on Bankrate.com, find out how to receive benefits as a part-timer. Plus, expect to be awakened from your high-yield account dream.
1. It turns out you don't need a full-time job to receive employee benefits. See which 10 major U.S. employers look out for their part-timers.
2. Of course, you want lower property taxes. But beware of the scammers.
3. A 10 percent interest account? In your dreams!
4. How can you get a 1.05 percent adjustable-rate mortgage like Mark Zuckerberg? Get your net worth up.
5. The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau may place more regulations on how banks handle overdrafts.
Follow me on Twitter @CrissiPonder.