It's Monday, folks. Time to snap back to reality! Here are five things to know today to safeguard your dwelling and dividends.
1. We all know that messing with the Department of Education is the last thing a student loan borrower should do, so deciding between paying off student loans and funding a savings account can be tough. Our Debt Adviser has suggestions for your discretionary dilemma.
2. More help and more sales -- these are a few of the summer's hottest housing trends.
3. Wondering where your annuity goes if you're pushing daisies earlier than expected? Our Insurance Adviser has the answer.
4. Is your bank making you foot its Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. bill? Yes? Well, it's perfectly legal.
5. The housing market may be slowly recovering, but there is no end in sight for the foreclosure crisis.
Follow me on Twitter @CrissiPonder.