Happy Friday the 13th! Maybe you're not superstitious (maybe "a little stitious," like Michael Scott). But you might still get spooked when talking about finances. Follow these tips to have good luck with your money.
1. Bad choices, bad luck: If you learn you have a terminal illness, it might be a bad idea to start making meth in a junked-out RV with a former deadbeat student. You could make millions, but then again, your crazy boss may unfortunately want to kill you. Tip: Don't make meth.
2. Good luck: These celebrities are talented, but their luck also helped lead them to fame. Tip: To our knowledge, these celebs didn't turn to meth-making.
3. Bad luck: If you live in one of these states, the misfortune of foreclosure has probably fallen upon you. Tip: Live in aonther state.
4. Good luck: Homeowners have ways to make their homes uninviting to wildfires. Tip: Having a meth lab in your basement is NOT one of these ways.
5. No luck?: As politicians will do, they put forth ambiguous tax plans during an election year. Guess we'll have to wait and see if mortgage tax deductions will get the guillotine. Tip: Vote for the right guy!