Did you refinance when rates dropped to record lows this year? They're even lower now, so much so that many folks can re-refi if they so desire. Here are today's hot stories.
1. Mortgage rates fall even lower. Will you get on the re-refi bus, the first refi bus, or the regular-buy bus? Let us know in the comments.
2. On the flip side, health insurance premiums keep going up, but the Affordable Care Act's crackdown on rate increases is slowing down their meteoric rise.
3. And if the rate on your new credit card is too high for your liking, you can dump that sucker. Here's what you need to know.
4. But women expecting their wages to rise to match men's may be disappointed, as the Senate blocked a vote on the Paycheck Fairness Act Tuesday.
5. And when it comes to money, cash is no longer king in the retail world, a new report shows.
Follow me on Twitter @rosehelen.