Happy Wednesday! Here are today's hot stories.
1. Consumers are most likely to lodge complaints about identity theft and debt collection. What else is really chapping America's hide? Find out here.
2. Planning a move? If you don't carefully select your movers, you may find yourself complaining about broken belongings or unexpected fees.
3. Speaking of moving, this guy maxed out his credit cards and fled the country. What could possibly go wrong?
4. If you're leaving the country for travel instead, here's what you should know about using your debit card abroad.
5. And if you're staying put, now is a great time to refi. Here's why.