Today, read up on student loan interest rates and what the Supreme Court's Affordable Care Act ruling means for you. Then reward yourself by learning which celebrity was a stripper pre-fame and who was a bike messenger.
1. Pre-fame, these celebs paid the rent by selling peanuts, shepherding kiddos and greeting Wal-Mart shoppers. And guess who once donned a chicken suit to make ends meet?
2. Back in cubeland, us regular Joes are seeing our incomes shrink. After reading this, you'll probably want to go all "Office Space" on your printer.
3. But there's a bit of good news for college students -- the House and the Senate are very close to keeping interest rates on new subsidized Stafford loans from doubling, as of this writing. But will the extension make a big difference?
4. If you want to avoid having to take loans in the first place, this story outlines ways you can attend college for free.
5. Yes, the Supreme Court's ruling on the Affordable Care Act is yesterday's news, but in case you missed the analysis, here's what you need to know about what the ruling means for you.