Good morning! To get your competitive, motivated, self-starter appetite up on this Monday morning, we have for you the list of the youngest billionaires. Here are five ways you too can be successful with your finances.
1. Did Mom, Dad or Grandma ever tell you that a little hard work goes a long way? It's especially true for people like Mark Zuckerberg, the envy of all dorm-room self-proprietors and one of the youngest billionaires.
2. Wait a minute. If you want to be one of the world's youngest billionaires, you'll probably need a college education first. It might get expensive, so check to see how Grandma can help with college costs.
3. You'll also need some savings on the road to riches. But according to Bankrate's June Financial Security Index, Americans could stand to work on beefing up their savings accounts.
4. After becoming wildly successful, you'll need to protect that sweet mansion -- and everything inside it -- from wildfires and other dangers.
5. Oh, no! Did you make a wrong turn with that money? You have a few options, including filing bankruptcy or creating a spending plan.