Where you're going, you won't need roads. That's what some people are aiming for, as the quest for a space colony continues. Here are five things to know today -- before you go to infinity and beyond.
1. When you live on the moon, take our advice on what you'll need once you're there.
2. Plan to marry on the moon, too? If you do, you can still have a low-cost, elegant ceremony.
3. There's a lot of jargon behind the Federal Reserve's policy-setting committee. Bankrate's Claes Bell breaks it down in plain English.
4. Seriously, mortgage rates?! I never thought I'd see you in a new record-low territory -- again.
5. Bundle up! If you plan it right, getting more than one bank product -- like a savings account, credit card, car loan and CD -- can mean getting better rates.