So you have $50,000 in credit card debt? I'm sure you're freaking out about this. But really, there's nothing to worry about! Just relax, unwind with a nice glass of fine wine, eat a bowl of caviar and read about how to pay off that pesky inconvenience. On second thought, you might want replace the words "fine wine" with "tap water" and the word "caviar" with "ramen." This and more, today on Bankrate.com.
1. Yes, your shopping spree was done out of spite and was quite euphoric at the time, but now you must face the consequence of a $50K credit card debt. How can you get yourself out of this pickle?
2. Looks like bank robbers don't make as much as pop culture would like you to think. Heck, even the bank tellers they rob make more than them. However, one might argue that they'd pick the thrill of a heist over counting an impatient customer's bucket of pennies any day.
3. Heading off to college or the next big opportunity? Buy a car you love -- but one that won’t drain your pocketbook. Novel idea, right?
4. Learn from the three little pigs, and build a house -- or at least an insurance policy -- that will protect your home from tornadoes.
5. Waiting until you find a sweet credit card sign-up offer to get your hands on a new iPad? Looks like those offers are getting less impressive, so you might have to settle for a Zune.