Autobahn, here we come! The Lone Star State is considering a speed limit of 85 mph on a new road, which would be the highest speed limit in the U.S., for safety. Yeehaw. This and more, today on Bankrate.com.
1. Do you like America? Freedom? Steak? Handlebar mustaches? Driving fast? Well, partner, Texas just might be the state for you.
2. Retirees prove to be easy targets for scammers. This is partially due to the fact that they're too embarrassed about being scammed to report it.
3. Do you think dead presidents can no longer steal your money from the grave? Think again! Woodrow Wilson is back from the dead ... or maybe it's just bath salts.
4. While I have no problem dropping large amounts of money to see Robert Downey Jr. in a movie, insurance companies apparently aren't as big of fans. Are these four celebrities uninsurable?
5. Not getting that record-low mortgage rate you were expecting? Your credit may be the culprit.