Good morning! Here are the five things you HAVE TO know today!
1. If you didn't know where the word "bank" originated or thought you didn't care, you'll still love Hot For Words' steamy rendition of how this word came about. We're banking on it.
2. Dear ol' Dad deserves something better than a tie (unless he never gave you allowance, rides to the mall or hugs). Here are five spectacular Father's Day getaways.
3. Your house might be shredded in a tornado, but your homeowners insurance policy should stand up against any twister.
4. Remember what to do when the shopping gets tough? Whip out that one thing? This time your smartphone will help you access deals when you use your Capital One card.
5. I'd darn tootin' make my own kids pay for college. But if you plan to start saving for Junior's education, will you get a 529 or savings bond?