Eat your veggies and don't sit so close to the television set! Sound familiar? Mom had some really great advice when you were younger, and now it can carry over to your financial life.
1. No matter what type of home insurance you have, there are many ways to adjust your coverage.
2. That debt your ex-spouse racked up during the marriage might not be your responsibility. Find out when you owe on the credit cards after divorce.
3. The person responsible for your existence probably used these "Momisms" almost every day when you were growing up. How will it help today?
4. Nasdaq, S&P, LOL? Learn what the four most popular market indexes track in the U.S. economy.
5. You don't have to wait for the job market to recover before training for a new career. These jobs will experience the most growth through 2020.