As with most Americans, I'm sure you'd trust a car mechanic with your life, given a chance. With their inherent trustworthiness in mind, you'll most certainly be shocked to hear that they might be charging you for unnecessary services. "How can that be" you ask? Learn this and more, today on Bankrate.com.
1. Sure, your mechanic might have the face of a trustworthy, tiny baby cherub, but he'll overcharge you before you can say, "Hey friend, would you mind holding this suitcase full of money for me while I use the restroom?" Here's how to avoid overspending.
2. Now that you've got a taste for saving money on your car, you crave more, don't you? Savings for you are like brains for zombies! It's disgusting! This guide to fuel-efficient cars should sate that terrifying blood lust for savings.
3. Ya blew it, capiche? You've gone one financial blunder too far, and now you need someone to bail you out. Here comes Bankrate to the rescue, cleaning up after your mistakes. Again. You're welcome.
4. Leaving your retirement in the hands of your financial expert? Million-dollar idea ... Not! He's probably just as clueless about it as you are.
5. Need help managing your investments? Not only will this help you out, but there's a fantastic surprise in store for anyone who visits this page! (Spoiler alert: It's a picture of a pig.)