Good morning! Here are five things to know today.
1. Hurricane season is just about here, and you can celebrate with a can of Spam and bottled water over a flashlight dinner. Are you prepared?
2. Holy mortgages, Batman! You thought they couldn't go much further down, but mortgage rates surprised with a 3.94 percent 30-year fixed rate, according to our weekly survey.
3. Don't just sit there drooling. Find out how you can pounce on that eye-popping mortgage rate.
4. Do you want free beer, naps and no set schedule at work? (Don't we all?) These companies will give you that -- and more.
5. You think Mark Zuckerberg's Facebook status might say something like, "Made a few billion today. Just adopted a dual share class structure, you guys!"