With the cost of tuition, textbooks, kegs and Dayglo going through the roof, many Americans are beginning to doubt the value of a college education. This and more, today on Bankrate.com.
1. It's easy to ask yourself if college is worth it with the astronomical cost of attending these days. But before you try your hand at tattoo art, let Bankrate ponder whether you should pony up tuition.
2. To the joy of everyone in the family, your son's brief ventriloquism phase has been banished to the attic. But instead of letting Chuckles, and the rest the junk in your attic, take up space and haunt your dreams, why not use it to make some coin?
3. Nothing more neighborly than squatting on a property when its disabled owners are out seeking medical treatment. Next they'll be wanting to borrow a cup of sugar! Our real estate adviser sets them straight.
4. According to a survey, Americans find that eating healthy is much more difficult than filling out tax forms. America!
5. The number of people requesting fancy, custom-built homes is rising. But in this this economy? Bankrate explains.