Are you a fan of house-swapping reality shows (do these still exist?) but hate the idea of being on TV? Well, you're in luck! Exactly this sort of thing exists and could save you money on vacations. This and more, today on Bankrate.com
1. Are you cool with strangers being in your house without you? What if we told you you'd be in their house at the same time? If so, house swapping might be right up your alley.
2. Before we let you read this interview with "Monty Python's" Terry Jones, you must first answer this question correctly: What is your favorite color?
3. Feeling overwhelmed by a mortgage application? You're not alone. They might as well write those things in a foreign language! Here's a handy, easy-to-read instruction manual to help you fill that sucker out.
4. Sure, Wal-Mart is a stellar company. Their deals can save you so much coin! So when Wal-Mart itself texts to tell you they're giving you $1,000, it's, like, nothing out of the ordinary, right? Heck no! It's a scam! A hoax! A lie! A waste of your money!
5. Grandkids can be a horrible handful, but did you know they can help put some cash in your pocket? No, not by exploiting them. It's courtesy of the government!