Disaster can strike at any moment! Are you prepared? Is your beloved family protected? This and more, today on Bankrate.com.
1. Let's be honest with ourselves: Not everyone actually loves their families. If this sounds like you, do yourself a favor and avoid preparing for disaster with these supplies intended for those concerned for the well-being of their loved ones. You'll save money.
2. And now that you've saved up all that cash by being a neglectful member of your household, why not reward your frugality with a sporty car that says "Hey world, I can look good AND save money on gas, too!"
3. Still got some money to burn after not spending it on all that gas and being a terrible family member? Throw caution and life's responsibilities to the wind and save money by booking a swanky hotel using these tips. The catch? You won't know what hotel you're staying in until you've made your reservation.
4. OK, so maybe that hotel you booked in the middle of nowhere is not as swanky as you'd hoped for. Why not buy a new house away from that nagging, disaster-prone family of yours? A place where you call the shots! With mortgage rates still at record lows, you'd be crazy not to nab a bit of real estate.
5. What's stopping you from getting that mortgage? Is your credit not up to snuff? Wouldn't it be easier if you could simply play a video game to help build credit? Well thanks to a partnership between American Express and "FarmVille," now you can!