Bankrate gets it: You're a cool dude, but you need a car with a lot of space. And how are you supposed to feel smug about an SUV that chugs fuel faster than a frat guy during pledge week? This selection of roomy, fuel-efficient hatchbacks and minivans will indubitably up your cool smug-factor. You're welcome. This and more, today on Bankrate.com.
1. Take your kids and their friends to soccer practice without destroying your wallet and the environment with these five fuel-efficient non-SUVs.
2. Most people are under the impression that McDonald's is universally unhealthy and fraught with risk. But does this also apply to investors?
3. People love to sue these days. Even if that means suing someone because their adorable pup maybe might have nipped them totally on accident because maybe that person's fingers do somewhat resemble hot dogs. Monsters. Dog owners, seek protective insurance before someone accuses poor little Ripkill of this.
4. High-yield checking sounds like a great opportunity. And it is! But heed our warnings before cashing a check your assets can't handle.
5. The amount of U.S. homeowners has gone way down. But Americans know how to keep the dream alive.