Who knows more about acing a job interview than famous chefs on the television? Bankrate pondered this rhetorical question and realized the answer is "no one, that's who." We've compiled these celebrity chefs' top seven secret ingredients for successful job interviews. Sadly, it appears none of the ingredients are creme fraiche. This and more, today on Bankrate.com.
1. Baking a delicious cake to impress at a job interview is just one of the many splendid tips you won't find in this slideshow. However, the advice these television chefs serve up might be more relevant to your job hunt.
2. Want to live it up like the Zuck, make it rain with your billions of dollars, get through life in a hoodie and maybe betray some friends with Justin Timberlake? Then you probably shouldn't buy any Facebook stock.
3. These days, it's tough not to be a murderer -- of credit scores, that is! Look out for these items on your credit report that can kill your score.
4. Savings rates just not cutting it for you these days? Perhaps a CD ladder is right for you.
5. Planning on buying a new car? As Ice Cube points out in one of his more popular songs, you better check yo'self (and the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety's Top Safety Picks) before you wreck yourself.