Kids! You probably love them if you have any, but your bank account certainly has a different opinion, I'm sure. Find out how to say "no" to their expensive demands, and more today on Bankrate.com.
1. Do your kid's sad puppy-dog eyes (read: incessant whining) render you helpless at the store? Here are some ways to lay down the law: Bankrate style.
2. Any home seller/buyer worth his salt knows what a "comp" is. What's that? You have no idea? How embarrassing. This should get you up to speed.
3. Speaking of salt, some of the hottest inhabitable temperatures on earth are responsible for Ethiopia's colorful salt formations. More on this and other extreme-weather fun facts, here!
4. Whether you're shooting birds at pigs or chatting with your wife using a hands-free device, the feds want to hang up on cellphone use while driving.
5. Is retirement really as nice as it sounds? These fellow Bankrate readers seem to think so.