U.S. foreclosure filings are down 5 percent, according to RealtyTrac's latest survey. Find out where they are highest, and read today's other hot stories!
1. Nevada and California had the most foreclosure filings in April, and these other 8 states round out the top 10.
2. Weddings: They're beautiful, momentous -- and very expensive. If you're tired of spending a mortgage payment on watching your friends and relatives tie the knot, here are some creative ways to save on attending nuptials.
3. And if you're road-tripping it to these weddings, you'll want to study up on these easy ways to boost your fuel economy and save on gas.
4. But if you're in the market for a new ride, you should consider putting more money down than the average American does. Here's why.
5. If you co-signed your kids' loans and now they're messing up your refi dreams, you may just have to wait it out. Read more here.