Let the homebuying begin! You'll go crazy for the latest record-low rates, while Facebook goes crazy over its IPO. Here are today's hot stories.
1. Bankrate's survey reveals mortgage rates are at historical lows, with the 30-year fixed falling below 4 percent for the first time. Experts say it's refi time.
2. Status update: Facebook staff anticipate becoming stupidly rich, up from the previous prediction of super rich, as the company boosted its initial public offering's size by nearly 25 percent. Read more about IPOs here.
3. When the Facebook staffers strike gold, they might rush out to buy new cars and choose one of these sweet electric rides. Saving the planet in style!
4. On the flip side, folks at JPMorgan Chase are likely bemoaning the company's $2 billion trading loss. Are your investments safe?
5. While we're on the topic of losing money, prepaid debit cards have taken a lot of heat for their fees. But they can be a useful tool for some people.