Fire in the hole! Elmore Leonard, author of the books that inspired the TV show "Justified," dishes on how he became a best-selling author and what he likes to buy.
1. Teaser: The "Get Shorty" author has a penchant for suits and Volkswagens.
2. Speaking of VWs, if you're a new college graduate this spring, you should stick to a used ride. Read this and more money lessons for new grads here.
3. Many of today's grads will find themselves among the ranks of the self-employed. Here's how to manage your money when you're your own boss.
4. Planning to buy post-IPO Facebook stock may seem like a good money-management strategy. But is it really a good idea?
5. You'll likely have more money to manage if you refinance your home loan to a lower rate. Here's what the Federal Housing Administration is doing to help borrowers refinance.