You've made it to Friday! Here are the five things you must know before going into Mother's Day weekend.
1. Yeardley Smith isn't just the voice of America's favorite vegetarian sax-playing second-grader, Lisa Simpson. Here's what Smith has to say about money -- and her new shoe line.
2. Looking for financial adventure? The Wild West of emerging markets includes frontiers such as Vietnam and Kenya.
3. But instead of investing in those frontier markets, you might just want to visit those places for now. See how you can score airline miles with your credit cards.
4. Bank of America is reaching out to about 200,000 homeowners to offer partial mortgage forgiveness. Do we have your attention now? Read the fine print to see if you're eligible.
5. A lot of moms in Europe have it pretty good when it comes to maternity leave benefits. U.S. moms might need to look a little more to find good paid maternity leave.