Happy May Day! A new month brings new sales, and no one knows bargains quite like Bankrate does. Here's what else you should know, as well as an interview with Monty Python's Terry Gilliam.
1. Need a Mother's Day gift, clothes and seasonal produce on the cheap? Looks like May may be your lucky month!
2. What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? This interview with Monty Python's Terry Gilliam might not answer that, but reading it beats getting mauled by a killer rabbit.
3. Thinking about upgrading your ride to a diesel engine? Weigh these pros and cons first.
4. So, you've got your estate all planned out? Don't forget to include online assets and provisions for your pets!
5. It appears landlords are demanding higher rental fees. Find out why.