Happy Thursday! The Federal Reserve sat on rates for the 35th time while mortgage rates dropped. Here's what you need to know today.
1. The Fed kept rates low, but Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke rapped about breaking up banks in a press conference Wednesday. Here's what he had to say.
2. If you're shopping for a home, consider taking your search online -- you may find a better deal than you would with a conventional search.
3. Whether your hubby's a spendthrift or your wife watches every latte you buy, these tips can help you smooth over marital money disagreements.
4. Have you heard? "Nerd" is the new "rich!" Find out why.
5. Rates on 30-year fixed-rate mortgages hit record lows this week. Is it time to lock? Experts discuss.