Good morning! We hope you don't have a case of the Mondays.
If you do, here are five things you need to know today. These should get you motivated.
1. Hooray! Americans are feeling a bit more optimistic, according to Bankrate's April 2012 Financial Security Index -- released today.
2. The Federal Reserve meets this week. Did you know the federal funds rate impacts many areas of your life, such as how much you pay on your car loan?
3. You can bone up here on what will be discussed at the Federal Open Market Committee meeting.
4. Some airlines still offer bereavement airfare. The plane ticket may be more expensive than one bought far in advance, but it could cost less than a normal last-minute purchase.
5. In a historic move, Citigroup's shareholders vetoed large pay packages given to executives.