Good morning! We have some out-of-this-world news: You can book a ticket for commercial space travel. The only drawback? It may cost millions -- for now. You can still reach for the stars though, right?
Here are five things to know before you start your day.
1. If you don't have the $50 million now to afford a trip to space, you can enjoy a simulated ride or just wait until the price tag drops to around $100,000.
2. In most states, landlords must provide renters with a "fit and habitable place to live." Check out what you should look for when apartment hunting.
3. Take a crash course in the truths of car maintenance. Did you know some cars come with a free maintenance program that can save you up to thousands of dollars?
4. The costs of owning a home don't just stop at the mortgage payment. Watch this video to see how much house you can afford.
5. Did you hear about the ATM that went on the fritz and started spewing cash to passersby? That may sound like fun, but here are ways to protect your account if an ATM makes a goof.