Good morning! Summer's around the corner, and that means it's prime time for vacation planning. You may need some extra cash for it, so check out these tips for making money at day trading and trimming your job-related expenses.
Here are five things you need to know before you start your day.
1. Cheerio! There are ways to take a frugal trip to the London Olympics this summer.
2. You bring home the bacon, but are the costs of having a job taking a bite out of your budget? Here's how to fight them.
3. If you're thinking about investing as a day trader, know your plan and have some discipline.
4. Mortgage rates are at historic lows. You can learn your homebuying lingo and shop for a mortgage at Bankrate.com.
5. If you're trying to fix your credit and it's going nowhere, consider dumping your debt settlement company.