I hate having to fly. The plane is bad enough; I'm a tall guy, and I'm pretty sure when they were deciding how much legroom to give, they exclusively used actors who played Oompa-Loompas as the test subjects. But much worse are all the headaches caused by having to deal with the airline. And what's the deal with airline food?! This and more, today on Bankrate.com.
1. Flight bumped? Lost luggage? Stuck on the tarmac? Seek justice!
2. Still want to fly despite how awful it is? Chase's new airline card might be for you ... or it might not?
3. Is your cellphone bill mysteriously getting more expensive? I'm sure it has nothing to do with texting the number on that TV advertisement with that stupid, annoying frog ring tone. (If that's the reason, then yes, you deserve the highest cellphone bill ever billed. Forever.)
4. Looking to sell your small business to fund your retirement? Get to it, posthaste!
5. Mitt Romney mentioned something about mortgages in the first presidential debate, but what the heck was he talking about? Find out here.