Got a second mortgage? Not anymore (maybe, possibly)! This and more, today on Bankrate.com.
1. Bank of America is pretending 150,000 second mortgages don't exist. Are you among these lucky few?
2. Do you stay up all night thinking about where our tax code is headed? Well, stop thinking and start voting.
3. Do you stay up all night wondering about mortgage rate locks? You're not alone. Here are answers to five frequently asked questions.
4. Things might be changing for Medicare in order to save a few tax dollars. How does this affect you?
5. Do you stay up all night thinking about the aftermath of the Madoff scheme? That's a $2.5 billion question.