The dead know only one thing: It is better to be alive in Matthew Modine's house for sale. This and more, today on Bankrate.com.
1. Fortunately, Matthew Modine of "Full Metal Jacket" and "Weeds" fame didn't just impulsively give his home to his lover. He put it on the market for $2.29 million!
2. According to Bankrate's poll, more people believe their finances will improve if President Barack Obama gets re-elected.
3. You're probably so caught up in your own problems. Have you ever even stopped to consider your city's problems? What if your city were to go bankrupt, huh? What would you do then? Stop being so self-centered and find out here.
4. Certificate of deposit rates stink just about everywhere. But would you move to the city with the best rates?
5. Will long-term care insurance stick around for more than a short term?