The '70s: disco, eight tracks, Afros, driving around without a care in the world despite having a gas guzzler because gas just wasn't that expensive back then. This and more, today on Bankrate.com.
1. Bring back the (gas guzzling) spirit of the '70s with these keen 2012 cars that have the mileage of a 1972 car. Just make sure you can afford to fill it to the max quite often, ya dig?
2. Having your neato prescription drugs delivered to your door sounds dy-no-mite, right? Sike!
3. Instead of owning a grody mansion like most rich squares, this homeless billionaire decided to go totally far out.
4. This week, you'll need to cough up a bit more bread to get yourself a mortgage. Rates are up.
5. See what the man (President Barack Obama and candidate Mitt Romney) has to say about Obamacare.