You don't need to be Helen of Troy to start a war. This and more, today on Bankrate.com.
1. Love eBay? Love "Call of Duty," "Full Metal Jacket," and/or "Saving Private Ryan"? Trying to sell a home? A bidding war may be right up your alley.
2. So you're a nice enough person to take the student loan debt off your wife's parents' hands. But what's in it for you?
3. Want some pesos for your Pinterest posts? Francs for your Facebook statuses? Tugriks for your tweets? Get paid for social networking (in real American dollars)!
4. Smashing news! Poor, needy, down-on-their-luck millionaires can collect unemployment checks, too. Looks like little Frederick won't have to go without his daily afternoon caviar after all. Jolly good!
5. Not a fan of savings rates lately? The Fed has a few choice words for you: Deal with it.