"Twilight" fans are pretty much known and respected for their impeccable taste in art of all forms, the Twilight films being some of the most well-directed, well-written, well-acted pieces of cinema in existence. So, when Twi-hards look to purchase RPatz' hideaway, a ranch in California that is now for sale, they are more than anything obsessing over the architectural marvel that is the structure. This and more, today on Bankrate.com.
1. It may not sparkle, but Reese Witherspoon's ranch/RPatz' post-breakup hideaway for sale will cost you a whole lot of bling.
2. In the mood to buy boots, winter clothes and power tools? Not this month! These things and others are expensive in October.
3. Think pawn shops are only for people who can't afford RPatz' breakup hideaway? Think again!
4. People are outraged at car insurance companies for setting rates based on such factors as gender, level of education and occupation. Go figure.
5. All-inclusive vacations sound OK, but aren't they expensive? They sure are. Do they have to be? I guess, but maybe not as bad as you'd think. Here's how to save.