If you've always wanted to get behind the wheel of a Porsche for an extended spin, you'll have a chance, starting today and through the end of the year. And, it won't cost you a dime, thanks to the unique Porsche Destination Drives program.
Organized in conjunction with Forbes Travel Guide, guests at five luxury hotels across the U.S. can take a two-hour driving tour in a loaner Porsche to see some of the area's most scenic locales. Guests get to choose from the Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid (shown here), which can run on electric-only power, the Carrera S Cabriolet or Cayenne GTS.
The driving tour includes stops at:
- Four Seasons Hotel Boston (May 10-June 7)
- Four Seasons Hotel Chicago (June 14-July 12)
- The Grand Del Mar in San Diego (July 26-Aug. 23)
- Mandarin Oriental San Francisco (Sept. 13-Oct. 11)
- The Canyon Suites at The Phoenician in Scottsdale (Nov. 1-Dec. 13)
Want to know more about electric cars and plug-in hybrids like the Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid? Read The pros and cons of electric cars.
Tara Baukus Mello writes the cars blog as well as the weekly Driving for Dollars column, providing both practical financial advice for consumers as well as insight into the latest developments in the automotive world. Follow her on Facebook here or on Twitter @SheDrives.