As advertising campaigns for 2009 model cars slip into high gear in coming weeks, the word "new" will be applied liberally. To help you keep track of what's really new for '09 we've compiled a review of the 50-plus cars you'll find in dealer showrooms that are all new or show major redesigns.
- New hybrids from Porsche and Saturn.
- What are they thinking? Camaro and Challenger muscle cars return.
- All new sports cars from Nissan and Audi.
- Finally -- Honda debuts a hydrogen-fuel car.
- Revamped F-150 tries to regain No. 1 spot.
- Can you believe -- Corvette paint at $60,000 a gallon?
New cars and major redesigns