Self-help tools, tips and more
Uncertainty in the financial markets and economic instability are just two external forces that can crack your retirement nest egg. If your goal is a comfortable retirement with enough money to last the duration, you’ll have to take a proactive approach to planning your retirement income.
These resources can help you ensure that you meet your retirement goals.
Calculators and decision tools
- Retirement income calculators
- Retirement shortfall calculator
401(k)spend it or save it calculator
- Asset allocation calculator
- Retirement contribution effects on your paycheck
401(k)and Roth 401(k) contribution
- 72(t) calculator: Early withdrawals from retirement accounts
- 72(t) distributions: Impact on retirement fund balances
- Beneficiary required minimum distribution
- Life expectancy calculator
Federal government resources