2010 Credit Card Fees Study » Survey results » First PREMIER Bank Centennial Card
First PREMIER Bank Centennial Card
|APR fixed /variable||Annual fee||Overlimit fee||Late fee||Inactivity fee|
|Fixed||$75||$0||Balances up to or equal to $500 = $29; balance more than $500 = $35.||$0, but there are fees that will be billed on a monthly basis so there will always be "activity."|
- Returned payment/check: $25
- Overdraft: Not offered
- Card replacement: $0
- Additional card fee: Fee of $29 imposed annually for each additional card.
- Autodraft fee: There is an $11 fee for each expedited payment completed through an autodraft service they provide if the payment is completed with the assistance of a live representative.
- Credit limit increase fee: 50% of the amount of the credit limit increase will be assessed to credit account.
- Copying fee: $3 for each copy they provide.
- Internet access fee: $3.95 for Internet access. This is a one-time fee, which will only be assessed after cardholder has agreed to this service.
- Reinstatement fee: If cardholder asks to reopen closed, revoked, suspended or blocked credit account, and they do so, cardholder agrees to pay a reinstatement fee of $25. This fee will not be billed to reinstatement requests made in the first 12 months credit account is open.
- Wire transfer fee: $5 per transaction.
- Processing fee: One-time $95 fee.
- Account maintenance fee on closed accounts: $36 annually ($3 per month on closed credit accounts with an outstanding balance of $20 or more).
<< Back to the 2010 Credit Card Fees Survey results page