Employment Opportunities in Bankrate Insurance
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, Bankrate Insurance is the leading online comparison shopping and lead generation solution for the insurance industry. Bankrate Insurance is committed to creating innovative, best in class solutions for our end-customers and insurance partners.
Paid Search & Affiliate Marketing Manager
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, insuranceQuotes.com, is the leading insurance comparison shopping site for consumers and the premier customer acquisition platform for insurance agents and carriers. For insurance-shoppers we are creating best-in-class research and comparison shopping experiences, making the process of finding the right insurance simple, personal and smart. For carriers and agents we are creating industry-leading online acquisition success as a complete, trusted and effective partner. We are committed to providing consumers the choice of interaction they desire for an optimal and rewarding insurance-shopping experience, and through continuous innovation we are providing the tools and technologies to enable our insurance partners to discover the best close rates at scale.
Our mission is to recruit and partner with local Insurance Agents everywhere to help grow their business beyond their expectations. We will do this through the provision of more high-quality, ready-to-buy prospects than can be found anywhere else; through superior tools and resources; and through the ongoing support of our excellent member service team.
We are seeking a Paid Search & Affiliate Marketing Manager to join our dynamic B2B marketing department to help us acquire new agents through SEM and affiliate marketing campaigns. The position requires a background in paid search and ideally a working knowledge of affiliate marketing. The successful candidate should have a proven record of using PPC and affiliate marketing channels to generate traffic/leads, and experience in continuously analyzing and optimizing campaigns to ensure they are delivering ROI positive campaigns to the business.Â
This position provides the opportunity to operate on both the strategic and tactical level while taking ownership of paid search and affiliate marketing channels for the B2B side of the business.
- Paid Search
- Assume ownership and accountability of all facets of paid search campaigns, including strategy, management and execution from inception to customer acquisition
- Build and foster relationships with major search vendors (Google, Bing, LinkedIn)
- Design, test and optimize landing pages and lead-generation forms
- Optimize performance across a multiple-brand portfolio
- Continually monitor, analyze, and optimize campaigns with a strong emphasis on uncovering the most profitable channels and keywords to drive down acquisition costs
- Manage digital marketing agency relationship to assist with the above as appropriate
- Affiliate Marketing
- Maintain strong relationships with existing affiliates to manage their campaigns within our desired Cost-Per-Lead and Cost-Of-Acquisition ranges.
- Develop new and appealing promotions
- Identify and implement opportunities to profitably enhance the affiliate program
- Monitor and report on competitors' paid search and affiliate campaigns and promotions
- Manage monthly invoices; renegotiation of rates, renewing or canceling placements, and other adverting programs
- Build monthly forecasts for all paid search and affiliate channels
- Compile and present campaign performance reports weekly
- Run monthly spend reports and distribute to appropriate parties
- Stay current with digital marketing trends and new channels/strategies to keep us ahead
- BA/BS in a related field
- Minimum 2 years' experience in PPC management roles (more experience preferred)
- In-depth knowledge of PPC channels and technologies, including paid search, retargeting and social network advertising (AdWords certified desirable or willingness to obtain )
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to turn data into insights and actions
- Experience in display marketing a plus
- Strong communication, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Strong time management and project management skills
- Experience handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results.
- Ability to work well with a tight-knit team that supports each other through hardships and victories, constantly challenges the status quo, leans on each other's strengths, and commits to the highest quality
- As a full time regular employee, you will be eligible to participate in the Company's benefit programs. These programs include medical, dental, vision, company-paid life insurance; company-paid accidental death and dismemberment insurance, company-paid short and long term disability, PPL, paid sick days and paid holidays. Also included is the Company's 401(k) plan, under which Bankrate currently contributes 3%.
- Bankrate Insurance offers a casual, yet professional working environment.Â Â We offer complimentary snacks, beverages, candy, company sponsored quarterly happy hours, summer field day, and holiday event.
Our core company values are
- High Performing Organization
- Customer Focused
- We Are One
- Open Communication
- Have Fun!
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Bankrate, Inc. (NYSE: RATE) is the Web's leading aggregator of financial rate information, offering an unparalleled depth and breadth of rate data and financial content. Bankrate continually surveys approximately 4,800 financial institutions in all 50 states in order to provide clear, objective, and unbiased rates to consumers.
Our flagship Web site, Bankrate.com, provides free rate information to consumers on more than 300 financial products, including mortgages, credit cards, new and used automobile loans, money market accounts, certificates of deposit, checking and ATM fees, home equity loans and online banking fees. In addition to rate data, we publish original and objective personal finance stories to help consumers make informed financial decisions.
Our staff of award winning reporters and editors provides expert advice on just about every major financial decision facing our readers: from purchasing their first home, to selecting a new car, to saving for retirement.