Valentine’s Day deals you should snag now
Here’s one thing procrastinators won’t love to hear: Waiting until the last minute to buy Valentine’s Day gifts can be heartbreaking for your wallet.
After-Christmas sales are in full swing, and retailers are offering deep discounts and special promotions on popular presents perfect for Valentine’s Day — like jewelry, sweet treats and vacation packages.
But if you wait until mid-February to scoop up something for your sweetie, you’ll be sacrificing some sweet savings.
RATE SEARCH: Find the right rewards credit card for you, today.
Here are some great deals currently being offered on gifts perfect for Valentine’s Day.
- Szul: Szul is currently holding its New Year’s Sales Event, and offering 55-85 percent off select jewelry items, ranging from diamond pendants to ruby rings.
- Kay Jewelers: Along with a large array of discounted jewelry, Kay Jewelers is currently offering 20-30 percent off select “promise rings,” for a limited time.
- Zales: Zales is holding its Clearance Sale, offering an extra 15 percent off already discounted jewelry. Available for a limited time.
- Swarovski: The fine jeweler is offering up to 50 percent off select products, ranging from watches to ruby rings.
- Traveolcity: Take $100 off select vacation packages with the coupon code PackageOffer100. The travel dates for the discount run last until Jan. 31, so take an early Valentine’s Day getaway and then opt for a quiet night on Feb. 14! Check out details and restrictions here.
- Hotels.com: Hit the slopes for the holiday. Hotels.com is offering $50 off when you spend $300 on select ski vacation bookings with the code SKILIFT50. The deal expires Feb. 5, but once booked, is redeemable any time before April 16. Check out restrictions and details here.
- Southwest: Southwest is holding a major sale, offering one-way flights as low as $59. The deal expires Jan. 26, but is valid for domestic travel falling between Jan. 24 through May 24. Check out restrictions and details here.
- JetBlue’s Bermuda Pink Sale: JetBlue is offering up to 50 percent off select Bermuda vacation packages. The deal expires Jan. 15, but is redeemable for travel beginning now through March 10 (with the exception of a few blackout dates). Check out details and restrictions here.
- Harry and David: The company is offering up to 25 percent off on over 40 items, including gift baskets. For a limited time.
RATE SEARCH: Find a low-rate credit card today.